Friday, January 14, 2011

What Style are you?

I love when I get my hands on a good book that truly inspires me. I am so loving my newest book of inspiration. "My Fair Wedding" by David Tutera is the object of my newest book of Inspiration. If you have do have this new book, please go purchase, download, or buy on line as soon as possible. It really is a great book, and if you are getting married anytime soon then this book is a must have.

The topic for today's blog was actually inspired by this book. Today it is all about what style you want your wedding to be.

A wedding style is the "story" of your wedding. Your wedding should tell a story of both of you as a couple as well as individuals.

To determine that style David Tutera's book suggest asking yourself the following questions:


What Season do you like the best? Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?

What is your dream car?

Look around your house and at your wardrobe. Do they suggest a particular style, such as classic, modern, vintage, beachy, or earthy? If they do this is your style.

What style is your everyday hair and make up? Do you keep it the same or change it regularly?

What is your Ideal vacation? When you have free time, what is your favorite thing to do?

What is your favorite clothing store?

In answering these questions you will be able to determine the style that your wedding should be, and should be a reflection of who you are. You always want to feel comfortable and look natural in your wedding surroundings.

Till next time.

Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment