Thursday, May 13, 2010

Me, and my Journey through Life

Today I just want to talk about me. I think there is a song about that. No seriously, I think that weddings are very personal and when you hire a wedding planner, designer etc. You should be comfortable around them and get to know them so that you will feel confident in your choice for hiring them.

I am on a journey through this thing we call life. I know that sounds cliche but it is true. Turning forty this past January has had a profound impact on me. I see things differently. I have found that it is passion mixed with talent that make for a great designer. For Steven Clay Wedding and Event Designs what you see is what you get. I am the owner, planner and designer. Pretty much the buck starts and stops with me. I love this industry and love flowers, I want to share that love and passion with you. I have done well over 250 weddings, some complete planning packages and some just the flowers. A unique mix of flowers and naturals is my "design philosophy" I love natural greens from the area and like to incorporate those in my designs.

Whatever decision you make about your wedding vendors, please do yourself a favor and make sure you feel a connection with them and that they are passionate about what they do. You do not want someone that is just doing for the job itself but actually feel excited about your wedding or event. Cal me and let's discuss your next wedding or event.

Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment