Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Southern with a Twis

For those of you that know me, well then you know I am very southern and I am proud of my Southern Heritage, the good, the bad and the ugly, because if it were not for all of these things then we as a people would not have learned anything.

As Far as Weddings go, I do believe in southern traditions however, I do believe that weddings are personal and should take on a couples personality first and foremost. That is why I like to say "Southern with a Twist"

Over the years I have been inspired by each bride that I meet and work with, I have also been inspired by their ideas about their own wedding. I would like to share with you a few ideas that may inspire you on your wedding day.

-To bring the gulf even closer to shore, try place cards with a tiny seashell attached, also you can place Huge glass cylinders with seashells and place around your reception.

-Fact: Women wear pretty shoes to weddings. Problem: When you are holding an outdoor ceremony, whether the terrain is grass or sand, those shoes fun risk of getting dirty. Solution: Create a shoe check, so guests don't have to worry about ruining their best stilettos or mules.

-A fireworks display is incredibly dramatic, and can be incredibly expensive especially if you hire a professional to set them off for you. For a less costly alternative consider buying a couple of "Cakes" of fireworks, the look like large hat boxes, and once you light the top, they set off a four-minute fireworks display.

As always I hope that you find the blogs useful and inspirational. Till next time.

Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment