Monday, April 5, 2010

Blissful Blooms
















As you know I am a Florist by nature. Flowers just happen to be my favorite element of event planning. There something that is very magical about working with such perfections of nature. And coincidentally my path into coordination was literally paved with roses.










The Bridal Bouquet










Your bouquet should first of all make you smile, since it will have the honor of accompanying you down the aisle to marriage. There are so many bouquet choices available. I always recommend getting you inspiration from Bride's magazines, Internet, etc to better grasp the variety.










I personally love color for a bouquet-it's fun and it's festive. I love the contrast of the white and the way color translates in photographs. That does not mean that white flower bouquets do not impress me, it is just that I think a white bouquet is more traditional, and that is where I like to add a little twist!










Here are some of my favorite bouquets that I have created and loved each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment