Friday, March 26, 2010

Wedding Season

Good Day Everyone!

Did you guys miss me?

I have to tell you that it has been a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. The wedding season is definitely upon us, and I am definitely in my zone.

This past weekend was the wedding of Wes and Heather Jones. The weather was absolutely perfect for their wedding. The wedding was at First United Methodist Church here in Port St. Joe and the reception was held at the couple's home in the gorgeous back yard. A perfect backdrop as Heather is a Master Gardner and a garden reception was perfect. I have attached some pictures for your enjoyment.

I am looking forward to spending this weekend at home, planting and replanting for spring. I love this time of year and I am so ready for blooming plants on my porch.

I hope that everyone gets out and enjoys the weekend and gets in the planting mood.

Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment