Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stress Free Living Points

Hi Everyone,

Today I am taking a break from my information on Weddings. One of the most common things I hear from Brides and Bride's Mothers "I am so Stressed"! Well I get that way too, I am reading a book "101 Ways to Stress-Free Living...How to Declutter your Mind, Body, and Soul by Suzannah Oliver. This is a great book and I recommend that everyone get a copy if you are prone to stressing out.

Through out the book there are what she calls "Stress-Free Living Points". She breaks them down in groups of five. I love these and just gives us something to thoughts and actions to ponder if you will. I find them helpful and I am hoping that you do as well.

Keep in mind the only thing a bride should ever have to worry about on her wedding day "How will I look?" "What will my Groom's reaction be when he sees me"? and "Will My Daddy Cry"? and they always cry.

Stress Free Living Points 1-5
(101 Ways to Stress-Free Living...How to Declutter your Mind, Body, and Soul)
Suzannah Oliver
1- If you are stuck in "Heavy Traffic".... Think "What's the hurry? I'm enjoying the journey"
2- If you have just been denied a promotion....Think "I have an incentive to explore other employment opportunities."
3-If you have received bad news.....Think "What can I do right now that is positive and that will improve the situation?"
4- The more often you take positive action, the more of a habit it will become. Soon you will virtually have wiped the words "bored", "lonely" and "sad" from your vocabulary.
5-Laughter really is the best medicine, Indulge in "laughter therapy" when you feel stressed-no matter what others think of you, laugh it off.
Like I said, I hope this is helpful to you, but I tell you this book is amazing. It seems to be helping me. Well I hope all is well with each of you and we will talk soon.
Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment